my heart

i feel some type of way when i hear about someone being pregnant, i know that's selfish and "wrong" or whatever but its my truth so I must deal with it.  I also feel some kind of way when a man says to me "you can tell me anything" and when I do, I don't feel the safety he implied with those words.  I feel like I may never get what my heart truly desires: happy marriage, adoring husband, wonderful children, fulfilling career.  I mean I am not expecting some fairy tale but as time slips away and 30 becomes an age of the past, I wonder when and sometimes if at all my time will come.

I am doing the work and getting through my progress however am I hung up on someone who will never want the same things as I do?  Is this all just a waste of my time?  Is it time to move on or do I wait a little longer as he shuffles through his circumstances and consequences?  I suppose only time will tell, but the real question is, do I really have time for it?