Morning Coffee

For the past few weeks I have wanted to write, yet the words didn't seem to come together.  Times like this I tend to doubt my ability, then I remember why I began blogging as well as why/when I decided to change the blog from private to public.  I feel myself being self-conscious on occasion, during these times I begin telling myself various quotes I've read over the years; many like the one on the left encouraging me to keep going.  So many things have happened since the last time I shared, many of which I feel it's not time to talk about. 
 
During a conversation over coffee I realized I was in a space of no worries. I recognized the number of troubles I've had happen as they say "all at once" compared to what's going on in my life now that I've truly "Let Go And Let God.  I reflect on how my life was and where it was going and I am grateful to know that those circumstances have been handled.  Not to say that things are perfect yet the challenges I face today are far different than those of the past; with different faces attached.  I had a few thoughts as I enjoyed my coffee and wanted to pop in even if it were only for a few sentences.  I am thankful for this outlet as well as those of you who choose to read my words and especially those who can relate to something I may have said.

I believe this may have sparked my "writing bug"; I will admit, I sure hope it has.

Hope you have a wonderful day, and if there is something consuming your thoughts or causing you worry; try to give it to God and allow His infinite wisdom to iron out your troubles.  I know from experience, it works!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment