What Happened?

As I look over my drafts as well as the number of entries this year I find myself asking "What Happened?".  It seems I may have gotten distracted, various things come to mind especially the post My New Baby; I was so excited to introduce my words to another audience however I may have gone about it prematurely.  I later wrote What's Missing... which was a good start (in my mind) to introduce myself and combine both blogs.  Well, I realize I didn't have the proper time or resources to commit to both.  Add to that insomnia, anxiety and some of life's obstacles and you have what's happened; one post per month...
 
I intend to "do better" in the months to come, especially as the year comes to an end.  I find myself reflecting a bit early, and I can see my growth as well as some areas where I need work.  Thanks again for being a part of this journey, I am unsure where it leads exactly however with each new step, challenge, accomplishment, etc. I am encouraged to continue, until my purpose is revealed and I can see my dreams coming true.
 
Today, I am hopeful.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment