Energy- There's More To It.

Seems the new bandwagon phenomenon has everyone talking about "energy" and how you should pay attention to the energy someone is showing you. I agree however there are a few components that should not be overlooked or counted out. 

1. Frequency- although energy is important, without considering how (in)frequent the energy is coming your way you could very well be misinterpreting the sentiments and/ or thoughts expressed. 

2. Vibration- how does the type/ style of energy, the level of frequency and the "vibe" make you feel? If it's all good, I say "play on". If it's okay, I'd make adjustments and if it's bad/ not good, welp. 

3. Wavelength- to me this is the most important factor; if the energy, frequency and vibe are consistent yet meaningless/ thoughtless/ careless/ reckless/ etc. I'd rather do without however if the energy and vibe are meaningful, thoughtful, mindful, etc. I can overlook (in)frequency within reason. 

How do you feel about this concept? Do your views differ? If so, how? in what way? I'd love to hear/ read your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment