Today's Color Therapy

feeling some shade of Blue in the moment. definitely not Indigo. i just looked at a color chart and the one that stuck out the most; or should I say, the one I was drawn to the most was Midnight Blue. it feels accurate, for reasons. 


after a short "trip" down Memory Lane and a pit stop at a Pity Party hosted by "Trying To Figure Something Out" and a few side effects of Insomnia; I am making a Conscious effort to pull my Self out of it. so far holding my Rose Quartz seems to be helping a little, Well actually they're helping a lot. 


The great thing is depression is at bay and I am encouraged to continue my Day; possibly engage in Team Fitness as well as a bit of "Team Of Me" in addition to "Team Us" (with the Fam) as I am aware that when you're feeling a little Blue, the Pink and Yellow helps. 


*queues up "Yellow" by Coldplay*


I also figured it always help to spread a bit of positive energy especially in those moments when you need them the most. hope you all are enjoying your Friday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment