Out of My Rearview: March 11- 16, 2013

Typically, i don't read my horoscope until the day is over. I recall during my "Great Depression", I'd read it daily and by the last sentence/word I was so upset because my life and the words expressed were extremely different. I felt as if reading it was a joke and/or a waste of time. I figured "whose life is that 'pretty' (for lack of a better word)?" I don't know if it was my skepticism that my life could be the way it was expressed in these words or if I it was the low energy in which I dwelled that kept me from believing it were possible. Or perhaps a combination of the two.

Once I began to change my energy, I noticed my life and my horoscope were beginning to align themselves and I found a peace in seeing confirmation (a pat on the back or "good job" so to speak) and I depended on it (my horoscope) less and less. I began to turn to my Bible (the actual book as well as the mobile app), prayer and meditation instead, only checking my horoscope occasionally.

As I gather my thoughts and prayers, meditating for guidance regarding the direction the day should take I decided to take a look at my Daily Horoscope app and found the words quite interesting. Out of curiosity, I went backwards, day by day until I arrived at Monday to see how "the stars" said my week started. To my surprise it was accurate, each day. I even got an explanation on why "my" approach with a certain individual had changed. For weeks, possibly even months I'd handle things differently with this person, not expecting them to change, but because I "knew better" so there was no way not to "do better". I feel as if the remaining thoughts should be reserved for a post of their own, so I will be obedient.

Mar, 11, 2013
The universe wants only the best for you, Capricorn (Kamille). Yes, you heard it right! The powers that be want you to be happy, loved, joy-filled, inspired, and successful. You are destined to live an abundant and fulfilling life. So what's stopping you? If you aren't happy with where you are right now, you are wrong to assume that's your fate. Free yourself from fears like this, and rise above yourself to see that your true fate is to fulfill yourself by following your heart and knowing that you are special and you are loved.

Mar, 12, 2013
There is someone you want to get to know, or someone you should get to know because a relationship will offer you a richer life. You may be busy trying to impress this person by showing off your own unique skills and talents. But if you really want to get closer to this individual, you would be better off learning more about him or her. Become an explorer of this person's soul. Learn about hobbies, interests, accomplishments. Ask questions. And really listen. If you take the time to show interest, it will be reciprocated many times over.

Mar, 13, 2013
In a good debate, each side rationally and reasonably presents its perspective. The goal is to fully explore each team's viewpoint. That should be the case with every argument or conflict you ever have. You may now be dealing with someone who has a dramatically different view of a situation you share. But if you just argue your points with conviction - without being respectful of the other person's beliefs and without fully expressing you reasoning - you might as well just give up. Be courteous and fair. You may find you two agree on more than you realized.

Mar, 14, 2013
Good karma you earned over the last few months will suddenly shower you with blessings in the next few days. Don't doubt for a moment that you deserve it, Capricorn (Kamille). You will find that people will be more accommodating and any challenges you've faced recently will begin to resolve. If there is something special you want to manifest in your life, this is an excellent time to focus on it. You should also be treated affectionately by those who care about you, for they'll want to show you just how treasured you are.

Mar, 15, 2013
You have a perception of someone in your social circle that does not jive with the perception of others. Your viewpoint may not be very popular. It isn't convenient. But that doesn't change how you feel. But rather than trying to convince other people that you are right and they are wrong, let nature take its course. Time always tells the truth, Capricorn (Kamille), and this situation will be no different. If you express how you feel but don't push anyone else toward your opinion, you will earn lasting respect.

Mar, 16, 2013
In the old fairy tale "The Princess and the Pea," a girl's royalty was tested in a rather unique way. She was given a bed to sleep on that was many mattresses high. Underneath the bottom mattress a pea was placed. If she slept soundly, then she would be declared a phony - not a member of the royal family. But if she tossed and turned, she would be deemed the real thing. You are being tested now in a way, Capricorn (Kamille). But hopefully you will endure the "pea" that is annoying you and prove your mettle through your stamina and your tolerance.
~~~~~~~~~~

(March 16, 2013 thoughts, reflection, revelation) To be continued...

--
Copyright (c) The DailyHoroscope by Comitic
http://bit.ly/DHmobile

No comments:

Post a Comment