Strawberry Kisses

My first time with "Girls, Girls, Girls". 

Our initial interaction was based on the fact that she was "auditioning" girls to join her and her boyfriend. As she was honest in her description I let her know I wasn't interested in participating; however she and I could become friends and see what developed. She agreed :)

I don't recall the details of her next contact, so I'll fast forward a bit... She let me know that she was with her "best friend" and asked if I wanted to hang out. Upon arrival the mood was delightful; and her friend was an Ebony Eyed beauty!  Drinks, smoke, music and candlelight; the three of us had the most amazing encounter I could've imagined. 

After that experience I knew, no "flings"... Relationships only (with girls that is *giggle*). 

To be continued....

1 comment: