When It Comes To "love".

As i channelled feelings as well as thoughts of previous expressions of "love", I couldn't help thinking about a time when I was willing to "go hard or go home" so to speak. 

The year was hmmm 2010 or 2011 and my "lover" at the time was over Seas. During an email conversation he mentioned being homesick; so I asked if there was anything I could do to make "it" better? He then expressed his need for one (1) item and I assured him that I'd take care of it. Shortly after my good "friend" OCD mingled with "love" and I was off, in search of...

As I shopped I thought, "if it were me, I'd appreciate a complete 'care' package"; so I included some silly things, a few 'insiders', a book and other 'cute' items. Somehow the timing synced almost perfectly with Valentine's Day so I also included a card and candy :)

Not long after we had another conversation and an item was mentioned. This time I didn't mention if I'd act on it, we were simply sharing information. Not long after the conversation, boredom and OCD got together; well this time the task wasn't as easy to complete. I went online and sent tons of emails in search of Bakeries in the UK in hopes of shipping, to no avail. 

Since the mission was unsuccessful I thought to share the story with him, who of course said "Kamille, you are crazy!", seeing how that's been said countless times, I've come to the awareness and adjusted my response. So I simply replied, "I know". LMAO.  

No comments:

Post a Comment