Feathers & Flips: The Wrong Ones

"Don’t leave my Ocean for shallow Waters then ask me about the Moon." ~ Dream Hampton

I can feel you attempting to summons me; like you've always done. If you can't tell, I'm ignoring you!  

I've written about it before, however I find myself in a completely different level of bullshit that I refuse to entertain. I've decided to address it/ them so it's known that "I'm Real". 

Feathers: Angry Birds, Pigeons & Chickenheads

Some of your last words to me were "this isn't friendship; this is business." you made no effort to help in my time of need after all the advice, interventions and loyalty shown to you. You betrayed me on a level I've never known; getting over that was to me what I imagine it would be like to end an abusive marriage. Then to put the nails in the coffin, you said as a final remark, "go to your family and get a husband because I've already found mine".... Let's not forget, you got rings with my input and relationship guidance (also your own words). In that moment you died in my head and in my heart. You've been blocked; yet you still pop up on every social media outlet just to get blocked again. Let me guess, you must need my help... Shocking! (Catch the sarcasm). 

I've made peace with the loss, grieved and mourned the "friendship" that sunk long ago. It sunk when you assumed that my assistance, care and concern was a co-sign to the bullshit you continuously find yourself in. Once I realized you never got to know me; you just assumed we were the same type of "bird" rather than seeing that my wings and abilities are vastly different. As you've stated we are not friends; clearly, we never were and I'm not interested in anymore "poor investments". 

Flips: Outdated Communication & Devices

Your old tactics won't work this time. Did you ask, why? Let's start with the fact we don't speak well together. The things you've expressed to my face and what you say when my back is turned are altogether different. And due to my tolerance level and high anxiety you've been blocked as well. This is to you "habitual line crossers"; you know who you are. You check my Facebook and/or ask about me yet won't make amends or change your backbiting, gossiping ways. I've dealt with it long enough and "I'm good", on it, on you, on the foolishness. Call me what you want, my feelings never mattered anyway so carry on. Just know you can't carry me with you this time. The sabotage and unnecessary criticism doesn't affect me the same anymore. So thank you, for showing me an area to grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually. 

I doubt I'll give this anymore of my energy; that is until it's time to expound within the pages/ chapters of the Book. Nevertheless, I thought to write and tell you to keep your thoughts, feelings, words and energy to yourself (your selves) and towards the one(s) you chose. 

I'm where I want/need to be and I thought you were too. The choice was yours. Live with it! 

1 comment: