Inland Empress

I've been to the East many times before, however never in this capacity. Everything appears the same as I remember, yet there's something altogether different this time. The Sky I adore is the same, but the Stars are brighter and the weather remains neutral; while the Sun and Moon battle to display their altered states of Being in this foreign land. 

In some ways I expected the experience to be the way it has and on other days I long to return to the Sea. The Shore gives me hope of endless possibilities, and a bit of intrigue as at times I debate taking an anchor and returning to my Mermaid Life. Then I remember the Ones I'd leave behind, along with the Ones who would actually notice and care that I was no more. So I embrace this place called Earth; Lightyears from "Home" and plot to build the Empire I see in my memories. Rediscovering ways to intertwine the lives I left behind, my newfound fantasies, along with this reality. All with the knowing that I am co-creating with the Most High. 

That thought releases feelings of peace and assurance as I know, my God will grant the desires of my Heart. I then have thoughts of flying through the Galaxy, making stops engaging in art, conversation and music leaving my Mind blown and my Heart full of wonder and amazement. Master minding alliances and creating unions, securing the strength and confidence that the Dreams in my Head are simply blueprints to the purpose I was sent to establish and understanding I must succeed. 

The challenge comes with the knowing that this path is unique for me. I don't think I've ever been a woman before, nor been this deep in my Mind or emotions. At times I get scared and thoughts try to convince me that I should retreat or worse, surrender. Neither are options, as stated in "Sometimes The King Is A Woman", if I perish; I perish. This time I'll add, if I perish know I went fighting this battle; that has become my mission for this Lifetime




1 comment: