good morning heartache

I think some people are truly scared of being loved FOR REAL so they tend to go back to the person that really make them comfortable. The person who makes it easy for them; that way they aren't required to take the next step are grow with the other person. They can remain dumb and stagnant or content with mediocrity. sometimes they honestly don't know how OR don't believe they deserve to be loved in return sometimes you just have to take the good times & remind yourself that its over for a reason because you'll never figure out the mind of a man who goes back rather than grow forward.

yet that's the path he chose so I gotta know I'm better off without him.

my ♥ aches but I rather deal with it now & heal (eventually) than to have an aching ♥ WITH the man who claims to love me ... Clearly he's just not the one FOR me and one day he will no longer be a thought or memory. One day I won't see his face when I close my eyes or hear is voice as I reminise on the private moments together and those rare occassions when I can smell him will never happen again. Until then I'll allow the tears to fall, I'll bury my pain in wine from time to time and I'll sleep with my brokenheart hoping, wishing, praying for the day when the above is no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment