Re-Evaluation Time

It seems to happen randomly; I'll have a thought and while I am still processing it, my mind is flooded with several others.  Each more challenging then the first.  This mainly happens while I am attempting to do several other things; I typically like to multi-task.  It keeps Boredom away; I can't recall the last time I felt "Bored".  I find it interesting when people say that to me, "I'm bored" or they'll seem shocked or surprised when I tell them I rarely feel that way; and the moment I do, I treat it the same as "Insomnia"; I'll ask my Self  "what do you want to learn?", this is typically followed my a few thoughts, recommendations or ideas and I "choose one".  Problem solved...
 
I have been wanting to write for quite some time, yet the words were so scrambled it begain aggravating my Migraine so I'd have to push it to the side.  Recently, I began to jot down the Thoughts that come or Ideas; in the past I'd think of a Title, and pick up my phone or sit at a computer and allow the words to flow.  These days the words don't come as easy; wait; that's not completely true.  The words are fine, however with each outlet I try (my best) to give as much detail as the space allows and/or paint a very clear picture of what I am expressing.  In my mind, this eliminates the chances of Misunderstanding, Miscommunication and/or Misinterpretation to come in and create Disharmony, Distance or any other Low Energy Vibes (vibrations).  Lately, I've encountered a few senarios where it was clear the person was seeking to remain low and most likely bring me to their level.  I am not 100% if it were intentional or if they are unaware; so rather than handling the situation as I would have in the past ("gone off", tell them about themselves or have a temper tantrum), I chose to Distance my Self which was later preceived as something altogther different. 
 
I have a little more to say, but I have an errand to run.  I am going to do my best to touch basis more often, until then be Blessed; be A Blessing to others; be Love.
 
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment