Sometimes the King is a Woman

I believe everyone who knows me knows I am absolutely into fairytales. I feel in my being that I've been Royalty many times before, which often creates friction as I've experienced something altogether different at various times in this life. I recall several times when faced with challenges, I'd say to myself, "this has got to be a parallel Universe". I just knew things were meant to be different and I had to find the path which lead to it.

I love my Dragons! They're often the ones who send smoke signals if necessary to find me. They figure out a way to contact me even when it takes effort and is inconvenient. And for that I appreciate them. I acknowledge the moat which surrounds My Castle, I know I may seem distant at times, however I pray that you consider the fact that introspection is necessary; trouble comes when that shifts into isolation. Which is where My Knights in Shining Armor come in, they are supposed to be so in tuned with me that they know when to step back and when to come to my rescue.

Since I'm still preparing for My King, I realize, at times I must be my own King! So I put on My Armor and get on My Horse and fight the battles WITH my Army. From there the thought that comes to mind is: "If I perish, I perish" (see, Esther)


No comments:

Post a Comment