Hello, Good Morning!

I love the morning, it's dawn when the city is still silent. That's usually the moment I am aware that I am awake, I have my talk with God and/or lay in a space of meditation; the day begins in peace. There's something about the presence of God that feels like pure Love.

I remember when I first truly acknowledged and began to seek a relationship with The Creator. I was 19 years old, heartbroken, scared and pregnant. Everyone approached me with their opinion on what my next step should be and I knew that wasn't my path. However, I had no clue how or why, I then realized; I can no longer live my life without the one who created it. For the first time since I was a child, I began to study my Bible and cry out to God to "order my steps" and that's exactly what happened.

Perhaps I'll finish this story one day, in this moment I just wanted to share my experience. It's one thing to know that "God is everywhere", but it's something magical when you are able to feel His presence where you are. I am grateful, hopeful of all the possibilities and opportunity today has for me and above all I am starting to believe something new.

I am starting to believe, maybe when you think your heart is broken; it's actually opening to allow God to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment