12 Drafts

I used to beat myself so hard because I had things "undone", I guess it's a combo of OCD and some other things which creates this sense of urgency.  However over time I've learned to understand that everything happens in it's "due season".  True, it could, and you may even feel as if it should happen NOW, but what if it isn't the Primetime which most likely means there isn't enough preparation, understanding, skills, maturity, etc. to achieve the level of success or convey the right message.  I guess it's like when you crave a certain fruit, you may rush out to get it just for it to be sour or not as delightful as you had fantasized. 
 
The same could be said with words, you know the moment it/they leave your mouth and the voice in your head says "I shouldn't have said that"?  So I'm learning the same is true with opportunity, relationships and some plans.  Often times, I try not to get upset when plans don't pan out or if a relationship isn't going the way I'd like for it to go.  Of course, I am still working on myself, however with each day it gets a bit easier (some days better than others).  So with that said,  wont stress myself however I have committed to writing daily.  The funny thing, which I intend to share in my next post.  I had to learn which outlet is best for which topic/ train of thought.
 
I believe venting as well as ranting may be necessary, however it isn't always appropriate, especially with certain people.  Not everyone cares about your bad day or good day even lol however with the right audience you'll get your needs met and feel much better having let things go. 
 
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment