Right now I need you Between my ears In my thoughts Assuring me that... "All is well". Right now I want you Inside my Heart Beating with me Syncing our vibe And securing our bond. Right now I'm wondering Why aren't you here? Where have you been? And most importantly, how can I get you back into the space where we are One? Right now i love you. *written on October 19, 2014 @ 3:21pm
"Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb; you taught me wisdom in the secret place" Psalms 51:6 According to my mother, she was unaware that she was carrying me until she was approximately 5 months pregnant. She never experienced morning sickness or missed that "special time" us girls love so much (catch the sarcasm), she continued her life without the discomfort most women experience during their first pregnancy. I don't recall how she realized that she was in fact pregnant however I do recall her telling me the story of how she named me. She said she was sitting alone and heard a voice tell her "I need you, come here" so from that (as ridiculous as it may sound) she named me, ******* Kamille. For most of my life I thought that story was completely embarrassing and I had even grown to hate my name, choosing to go by Kamille instead. As I type these words, I now understand how it tied together. You see GOD knew that I h...
I've decided not too long ago that I would take an introspective look concerning my issues with vulnerability. It seems I feel as if it is a weakness that many choose to prey upon; as opposed to a strength that only the brave and courageous are willing to explore. With each post I am confronted by my comfort zone which often leads to a slight debate regarding which parts to edit away and which should stay. Or which should remain in a private journal rather than being posted on the Blog; not to mention the thoughts, feelings and emotions that I must hold onto until a therapist is secured and I can share my Self completely without judgement or criticism. I believe needs come in all shapes, sizes and forms; they can also be specific to sentimental times in a person's life. For me, a few months of the year brings about "Anniversaries" and "Awareness" or "Observation" on special dates that have either changed my life or are now a part of the j...
Comments
Post a Comment