"My Hubby"

I realized after typing "My Inner Fat Girl", I'd refered to someone as "My Hubby".  Funny thing is, if it were possible I have no doubt in my mind that it would be Heaven.  To have a friend who truly cares about you and your wellbeing is something I find a bit difficult to express in words.  I recall sitting by the pool or just hanging out and complaining about my weight, and he never failed to call me "Beautiful" or some other loving or crazy term of endearment.  Not to mention the many days and nights he put on his gym shoes and walked to my door and at times forced me to go to the gym with him.  Oh, and while we were there, if I was slacking he made sure to push me harder than I'd ever push myself (at that time),
 
I could go on and on detailing all of the qualities he has that I'd love my future husband to possess.  But I've decided, although I've mentioned sharing "my list" on the blog, I think it's best to keep that to myself & my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment