I Wish I Were The Moon Tonight

I've always been fascinated by the moon, especially a "full moon".  I'm not exactly sure how the energy seems different, but there's a unique feeling in the air as the phases of the moon change.  I remember when I first realized it and began reading various theories about it, the most commonly known information is that the Moon is considered feminine energy where the Sun is considered masculine.  Perhaps, that's why I find it interesting, because of the vibe associated with feminine energy is much calmer than that of it's counterpart.  As I reflect on the day and random thoughts I feel a very peaceful energy surrounding me. 
 
I attended a youth service today and the message was right in alignment with various conversations I've had recently.  In the past I would of thought of that as eerie or strange, however as my awareness of the Universe and my relationship with the Creator of the Universe continues to develop I understand how it all plays a part or is intertwined.  I am still in awe of the swiftness in which my situation is coming together and how the changes I've made has allowed that to happen.  I don't feel as if "why didn't I do that sooner", rather I appreciate the lessons learned and the work necessary to get to this phase of my journey.  I recall my days of rebellion as well as my "off" days recently; and I am grateful for the grace and mercy of The Most High and how we are all covered and protected by God even while we may be off course. 
 
In this moment various people come to mind and I wish they were near so I could give them the biggest hug, I don't know if I feel that way because I need that energy from them or if I can sense that they may need that energy from me.  Nevertheless, as the moon is full and my heart is open I pray as you read this you may begin to reflect on aspects of your life which may need your attention or a little re-evaluation.  I know that is what I intend to do right after I hit "publish".
 
I feel in my being that it's time to be a bit more diligent about my goals and dreams.  I understand the path I desire to travel will not pop up by osmosis so there is much work to be done.  I am happy to say that I am now in a space where I no longer wish to procrastinate or doubt my abilities, I just desire to live my best life now and what better time to work on that then during a time when the energy is full of potential?
 
I wish you well and I dare you to take a step towards your wildest dreams, I mean, there's really nothing stopping you unless you allow it to (speaking to myself also).

No comments:

Post a Comment