Dragon Days

Insomnia, migraine, tears and its barely 9:00 am! Days like this "the bitch" comes out and her patience is extremely low, as I attempt to be truly "a new creation" I realize I can't allow the effects of stress to take me to such a low energy.

So today, I choose to remain in a space of praise and worship. I have thoughts of my Pastor as she goes through a procedure and I ask God to comfort her, guide the thoughts, hands and atmosphere of her doctors and his/her staff. I have thoughts of my friend/ walking partner who recently lost her Father, and I ask God to dwell with her family at this time, and comfort their hearts. Along with tons of other random thoughts that come and go.

I realize the plots and ploys of "d'evils" and how they're trying to take me to a space of panic or to revisit the anxiety attack I experienced in September of this year. I understand that these issues aren't going anywhere however the difference then compared to now; is I've refreshed my soul. I've reconnected with MY SOURCE, I acknowledge it is not my strength, it is the strength and power of my God that will get me through.

I thank God in advance for all He will do in these various situations for various people and I anticipate the outpouring of gratitude, praise and worship for the Most High God! The Holy God of Creation, the lover of my soul. I am going to do my part and I know that in the mist of my "Dragon" day, God is able to sustain my mind, body & spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment