The Three of Me

Mind
Body
Soul (Spirit)

Often the mind tries to protect me while the body seeks comfort and pleasure; the challenge comes when my spirit doesn't agree with the mind and/or the body.

I've recently made the conscious effort to find a space of harmony where all three are on "one accord". Realizing how difficult that could be within myself, I now find it amazing to obtain this space with another being. Not until recently have I allowed my imagination to dwell in the fantasy of a relationship or marriage. To be quite honest I feared that space, I never thought it would be possible for me. Although I've been asked several times and had the conversations, I knew on some level they wouldn't lead to "I do".

I suppose, now that I truly realize the actual possibility of this desire, I am forced to face some ideas, patterns and beliefs which may derail my journey. The funny thing about it all is, I enjoy being single (most days). I am proud of the fact that I've refused to settle for less than my dream all for the sake of saying "my husband". When I utter those words, I want to light up, I want the world to see my love for him at the mere mention of his name/title. I think it may be easy for people to assume that since I've become a certain age, my biological clock MUST be ticking and I'm desperate to drag some guy down the aisle. On the contrary, I am in no rush, for the fact that I want to do this once. I desire for the mate of my soul to find me, we'll establish what's to come and put forth the necessary effort to make it so. Until then I've decided to be more social, spread my wings (not my legs) and enjoy my single life.

I have a feeling great things are in store and I will make my best effort, moment by moment to make sure "we" are in the right space to take advantage of every opportunity available. Something about 2013 plus Capricorn Season approaching, I feel the vibration and it's been a bit surreal, to say that I am excited would be an understatement.

However I am doing my work to prepare myself; mind, body and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment