Count Your Blessings

This morning I asked myself, "are you able to recognize when God answers prayers?"; I wanted to extend that question to you as well.  I posted recently about various trails, storms and tribulations, however I wanted to make sure I kept a positive outlook not to mention recognize and more importantly, acknowledge when God responds to my request(s).  As I know many of us are going through some things in our lives and at times it's difficult to count blessings amidst chaos yet we must in order to experience a breakthrough. 
 
Lately I've questioned many things going on and I began to dream of how it may look on the other side of the drama; once the dust is settled and certain circumstances are no longer a case.  Of course those would be happier times, yet why wait?  Suddenly I am reminded of the lyrics from the gospel song "For Every Mountain" comes to mind.  Realizing each day truly is a blessing, so rather than get swamped by the various experiences we can focus on every mountain we've been brought over or every trail we've come out victoriously.
 
As I type I have the thought to make a conscious effort to remain in that frame of mind.  To count blessings daily or even moment by moment if necessary, in order to stay afloat in the midst of the many things I am "Going Through"

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment