Trouble Thinking

Before I realized it a month had passed without Blogging; although it wasn't intentional, I feel some type of way about it.  I thought about transferring my thoughts from my journal(s), however I wanted to share something new, fresh and from the heart.  Trouble is, my heart is dealing with a few things that are too personal to share at the moment; perhaps as time goes on there will be more things that I can talk about, but for now...

Crazy how things seem to unfold,  I prayed for many years for something with a deadline attached, I already know the "law of attraction" as well as that old saying "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it"... Well, it's too soon to tell, but I think (one of my many) prayers has been answered.  Unfortunately, the timing has me second guessing and reconsidering; which makes me feel as if I am being ungrateful or unreasonable in processing this possible change in my life.  Maybe the word I'm looking for is selfishness?  I probably shouldn't even be typing this, however with a therapist no where in sight until the end of February or March, I don't feel as if it's that bad to share vaguely.  

With that said, I apologize if this post seems a bit cryptic, I probably shouldn't even "publish" it, but I felt the need to get the words out and since they seem to be flowing freely, I will let them live.  Once I have more insight and information I may open up a bit more and share in detail what I mean and how I am feeling, but for now I'll leave things as they are.

I've missed you all and I apologize for the late wishes, but nonetheless, Happy New Year! Hopefully it's filled with happiness, abundance and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment