Trouble Thinking

Before I realized it a month had passed without Blogging; although it wasn't intentional, I feel some type of way about it.  I thought about transferring my thoughts from my journal(s), however I wanted to share something new, fresh and from the heart.  Trouble is, my heart is dealing with a few things that are too personal to share at the moment; perhaps as time goes on there will be more things that I can talk about, but for now...

Crazy how things seem to unfold,  I prayed for many years for something with a deadline attached, I already know the "law of attraction" as well as that old saying "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it"... Well, it's too soon to tell, but I think (one of my many) prayers has been answered.  Unfortunately, the timing has me second guessing and reconsidering; which makes me feel as if I am being ungrateful or unreasonable in processing this possible change in my life.  Maybe the word I'm looking for is selfishness?  I probably shouldn't even be typing this, however with a therapist no where in sight until the end of February or March, I don't feel as if it's that bad to share vaguely.  

With that said, I apologize if this post seems a bit cryptic, I probably shouldn't even "publish" it, but I felt the need to get the words out and since they seem to be flowing freely, I will let them live.  Once I have more insight and information I may open up a bit more and share in detail what I mean and how I am feeling, but for now I'll leave things as they are.

I've missed you all and I apologize for the late wishes, but nonetheless, Happy New Year! Hopefully it's filled with happiness, abundance and wisdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent Lika Mutha...

Saturday, November 05, 2005

How Did I Get Here?