Inspiration

I have this idea in my mind, trouble is I haven't been able to get all of the pieces together to really get it in motion.  From time to time random thoughts come to mind and I try to make sure I am always in a space to capture them, today I saw a drawing and it was my vision exactly.  I feel as if I am putting a puzzle together while on a scavenger hunt lol.  I recognized what I am looking for as it is presented yet I am unsure when or where I'll find the next piece.  It has become an adventure and I am excited to see it all come together.

Yesterday as I thought of this idea and how to develop it, I said to myself "I just want my spirit to be free.  No concept of time, just space and love".  That is the essence of my idea, imagine a life where time does not matter.  A life where you're free to go and do as you please and help those along the way.  You'd always be in the "right time/ right place" as God orders your steps.  That's the life I am searching for, I know it's waiting for me.  I just need to find the inspiration to tap into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment