First Thoughts; After Prayer & Meditation

I realized the other day that what I've experienced for the last 4 years led to the position I am in today. The things we go through are not about us, it's to help someone going through the same/similar situations. It's an honorable yet selfless responsibility to be the voice for someone else, it takes courage and faith.

If not you, then who? If not now, then when? It's time to silence the complaints and excuses and stand up for the truth no matter what the cause is. Someone needs your voice, your knowledge, your strength, your encouragement, your gifts. Someone needs you to embrace your purpose.

Find your purpose and be the BEST you possible!

These are the types of thoughts I have for myself in the morning. There was a time I chose to shut them off because I listened to fear and doubt, but those days are over! I want to do what God sent me here to do, oh what a joy it has been. Even on my worst days and through the tears, anxiety, hurt feelings and ridicule. All that matters, I realize at this moment is to hear my Creator say "well done, my good and faithful servant".

Cleanse/Juicing: Day 18!
Lets be great! In the name of Jesus <3

No comments:

Post a Comment